Friday, September 21, 2007

Clarkson's book

Do you remember in previous blog, I mentioned that Marcus got a book of Jeremy Clarkson? He managed to read a quarter of the book, before he pass it to me and said " I feel my IQ is decreasing after reading that book".

Which is probably true...

Anyway, after reading halfway, I realize it is like that strip collection of Garfield; sarcastic, amusing,exasperating at times, and should be taken in small doses. Too much of that orangey fat cat in 1 sitting and I will fall asleep...
Not that the articles are not good, they are Clarkson through and through, but the tone of the articles are generally complaints, so after 15 of them, you start to feel your eye lashes weigh a ton each!.....

But, all in all, I think I will get a tome in supply, for my "fat cat" fix.....

PS: I wonder what Clarkson would write about Singapore if he happens to live in the country........(hm,mindboggling indeed)......

No comments: