Monday, June 02, 2008

An Affair to Remember...

"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories,...we've already missed the spring"

Ever since Meg Ryan and Rosie O'Donnell repeat those lines in the movie "Sleepless in Seattle", I've been curious about it. But not until lately, when I found the video of Josh Groban singing the theme song of the movie at Youtube and I caught myself humming a few bars when I thought of a certain someone,I got hooked.

It was really a good movie, funny, with amazing on-screen chemistry between Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. I like the wittiness of Deborah Kerr and the way their conversation has an almost Shakespear-an quality in the subtle meaning and undercurrents.

Anybody who likes "Sleepless in Seattle" (like you, sis) should watch this Affair to Remember...Classic..

2 comments:

Journal Mommy Yenny said...

I'm thinking to watch "smart people". Starred by Sarah Jessica Parker and Ellen Page in Blitz Megaplex.
The synopsis said it is a romantic movie. Have you watch it?

nomad girl said...

Nope, I don't think its playing in Singapore. Haven't seen the movie anywhere.