Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Finally...(part 1)

These last few weeks have been really hectic. Our office move to a new location and that requires almost all my energy and concentration. I honestly think that I didn't do much else except taking care of all that's related to the moving process.

I really do not wish to repeat the process anytime soon, say another 10 years. Not that I will stay in this particular office that long. But twice in the span of 3 years is enough! three times, if we extend the period to cover the last 5 years!

This is only part 1 of the process, because although we have occupied the new premises, not all the furniture are installed yet.

Gonna need a loooonngg holiday once the dust settles.....

PS:..coincidentally, my sis is also moving house this month..

No comments: